Re: How to build HTTPS header using GET

   Hi Scott
   Thank you for your assistance on this issue.  This solution worked.
   Regards
   Alan
   On Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:10 PM, Scott Klement
   <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     Hi Alan,
     The Soap Action parameter is only for Soap Action.  It cannot be used
     for Unix command line parameters.  Please understand that this is
     neither Unix nor a command-line... and even if it were, it would not
   be
     the Soap Action parameter where such a thing would be used...
     HTTPAPI provides an exit point that can be used to send additional
   HTTP
     headers if that is what you're trying to do?
     http_xproc registers a subprocedure of your own that will be called
     while HTTPAPI is sending HTTP headers.  It will stop in the middle of
     it's processing, call your subprocedure to get additional header
     information, and then will send whatever you specify as an HTTP
     header.  It does not check the syntax of your headers, it is up to
   you
     to make sure you get it right.
             http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
                       : %paddr(MyProcedure) );
     So the above code is called before you call http_url_get().  When the
     http_url_get() routine is running, it will see that this is
   registered
     and stop and call the (in this example) MyProcedure subprocedure.  Of
     course, you can call the procedure whatever you like, as long as you
     pass the appropriate name in the above code.
     The procedure should work like this:
     P MyProcedure    B
     D                PI
     D  header                    32767a  varying
       /free
         header = 'Authorization: Bearer #token' + x'0d25';
       /end-free
     P                E
     I'm assuming the string #token is just a placeholder, and that you
     already have written the appropriate cryptographic routines to supply
     the actual token.  I have not implemented OAuth security in HTTPAPI,
   so
     it will be up to you to calculate the proper token.