-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Klement
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 18:02

> It was not intended to be used in production, however.   After you've
> worked the bugs out of your program, I would expect you to simply use
> http_msg() to get an error message.   (Maybe I'm wrong about that, but
> was what I was thinking.)

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.