RE: HTTPAPI and Json

No problem with the many issues that cry out for a general purpose JSON creator/parser. Just like XML, it is easy for the simple stuff but gets messy later on when the data gets more complicated.

But in Raul's case, even though I don't know Spanish, I can see the JSON examples are pretty straight forward. The webservice needs to receive a simple set of data.

{
"public_key": "[public key]",
"operation": {
"token": "[generated token]",
"shop_process_id": 54322,
"currency": "PYG",
"amount": "10330.00",
"additional_data": "017VS ORO000045001",
"description": "Ejemplo de pago",
"return_url": "http://www.example.com/finish";,
"cancel_url": "http://www.example.com/cancel";
}
}

And it is returning two simple strings in the response:
{
"status": "success",
"process_id": "i5fn*lx6niQel0QzWK1g"
}

In between, because of the language issue, the process gets fuzzy to me. It almost appears that this will take the user to the bancard.com.py site and there they would complete the transaction. If that is the case, this will be a little harder to simulate in HTTPAPI. I think that is the bigger issue for Raul.