From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Zarboni
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:16 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Monitoring for errors when providing web services

Good morning all,

We have stood up several Web Service Providers on the i5 quite successfully, however from time to time we need to prove that communications errors are not coming from the i5 service.

For example, we get a request, process it and send back a response. How would we determine if the response was not successfully transmitted/received?

Thanks

Kevin J. Zarboni
Genuine Parts Co
APG IS Development