Web service provider question

   Hi,

   I have to set up a web service provider on our AS/400.

   My company has one AS/400 that is just internet facing (runs the Apache
   server with our Java applications) .

   And another AS/400 where our data & pgms are stored.

   I was hoping to use a RPG solution to create a REST web service
   provider and have been reading Scotts 'Providing RPG Web Services'
   to acomplish this.

   But in the examples provided the RPG program & data resides on the same
   machine as the apache server.

   Is there anyway to specify that the programs & data are on a different
   AS/400 when setting up the apache server(configuration file).

   Any help greatly appreciated