NTLM Patch - Version 1.3 general available

Hi folks,

The NTLM patch for HTTP API 1.25beta2 is general available on my Freeware page:

   http://www.tools400.de/English/Freeware/NTLM/ntlm.html

All people (8), who requested a copy, confirmed that it works and therefore you do not need to request a copy by email any longer. Of course I am happy about everyone who let me know that he downloaded and installed it, because I am still interested in the number of people who need to use NTLM authentication.

Regards,

Thomas.