From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:37 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: mput with FTPAPI

lol...I think it fits.

But you provide an excellent example of the power of such a "thin wrapper"
approach.

Of course one person's just right is another's too thin and a third's too
thick! :)

I can foresee adding an MPUT with before/after callbacks to enable much of
the power you describe. On the other hand, if a developer is comfortable
with callbacks, the IFS API's probably aren't a hurdle.

Charles