Re: mput with FTPAPI

   AFAIK, there's no built in support of MPUT...
   [1]http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201106/msg00068.html
   [2]http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200701/msg00028.html
   MPUT is not a function of the FTP protocol itself, rather it's a
   function of whatever FTP client you are using.  FTPAPI isn't designed
   as a full function client, rather it is a thin wrapper over the raw FTP
   protocol.
   HTH,
   Charles

   On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Rex Reese <[3]rreese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>