Re: Example using http_url_post_stmf

I wish I was a native speaker. I always write "books" to explain the same. :-(

Thomas.

Am 08.04.2013 20:49, schrieb Mike Krebs:
You can get back any or all of the response file. Incoming "sees it all". Set up a data structure and record the results into the data structure.

EXAMPLE11, 14, and 17 use this technique (if I remembered from scanning the sources). Study them to see how this done.

In your case (some pseudo code):

D rs           ds             qualified
D  success                10a
D  code                   40a
D  status                  1a

Pass the address of "rs" to the procedure instead of esito.

INCOMING esito becomes rs likeds(rs)

In your INCOMING procedure something like
                if (attrname = 'success');
                   rs.success = attrval;
                elseif (attrname = 'code');
                   rs.code = attrval;