Re: Example using http_url_post_stmf

   Mario,
   If the provided debug log is the original HTTPAPI debug log, then there
   are still leading character as there are:
   0d 0a 20 3c 3f 78 6d 6c
   CR LF BL <  ?  x  m  l
   sendraw(): entered
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
          <SOAP:Envelope
   Please notice that the line after "sendraw()" does not start right at
   the beginning. That is the space (hex 20) which is too much. Remove the
   space and it should work. The CR and LF come from the HTTPAPI debug log
   and are correct.
   Thomas.