Re: Server connection issue

   Debra,
   Another thing that I think it's worth pointing out is that you are,
   indeed, receiving an XML response from FedEx.  You can see it in your
   debug log.  It looks like this:
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv=[1]"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <soapenv:Body>
    <soapenv:Fault>
     <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
       <faultstring>Failure while unmarshalling message: Failed to
         parse XML text</faultstring>
      <detail>
        <con:fault xmlns:con=[2]"http://www.bea.com/wli/sb/context";>
          <con:errorCode>9999</con:errorCode>
          <con:reason>Failure while unmarshalling message: Failed to
            parse XML text</con:reason>
        </con:fault>
      </detail>
     </soapenv:Fault>
    </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
   What this is telling you is that the XML parser failed to parse your
   XML.  (For the reasons I described in my previous message.)  Whenever
   you get a 500 error, it's a good idea to look and see what they're
   sending you.  Keep in mind that just because you got an error (instead
   of a success) does NOT mean that they didn't send you anything.  Most
   HTTP response codes (including 500, 400, 404, 403, 30x, etc) still
   allow the server to send a response document.
   Hope this is useful...
   -SK