From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Debra Abelow
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:16 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Server connection issue

Hello,
I am new to Httpapi.
I have attached the dump from my web services session.
The provider is saying they don't see me logging into their test server at all yet the attached dump shows a connection.
Also, what is the easiest way to obtain a properly formatted xml document based upon my post?

Thanks for your help,

Debra Abelow
Systems Analyst/Developer III
Anda Inc.