-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Wengert
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 19:34

Scott,

I'm trying to retrieve an xml response from a url using http_url_post_xml().
The error I'm getting is telling me the system-name property is missing from the header.  My apologies if I've missed something simple but I can't find anything that will let me set the system-name property.  Is there anything similar to setRequestHeader("system-name":mySystemName) in HTTPAPI?

Kevin

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.