HTTP/1.1 400 The system-name property is missing from the HTTP request

   Scott,

   I'm trying to retrieve an xml response from a url using
   http_url_post_xml().  The error I'm getting is telling me the
   system-name property is missing from the header.  My apologies if I've
   missed something simple but I can't find anything that will let me set
   the system-name property.  Is there anything similar to
   setRequestHeader("system-name":mySystemName) in HTTPAPI?

   Kevin