From: Paul Reid
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 16:08
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How do I respond to a post.

Hi, this is going to sound like a stupid question but, how to I respond to a specific post/thread? I'm sorry I've never used a mailing list like this, I'm used to forums, but there doesn't seem to be any logical way to respond to a specific thread? Thanks!
Paul Reid

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.