Re: How do I respond to a post.

Hi Paul,

If using the mailing list normally, you can just hit the "Reply" button in your e-mail client.

If using the mailing list in digest mode (which I would never recommend) you can reply, but then you should change the subject of the message to match the one you're replying to, and trim the reply body to remove all of the unrelated messages. Replying to a digest will always screw up the threading of the messages, but the best you can do is make sure you get the subject exactly right. Unless you have a really good reason to do so, please do not use digest mode.

-SK