Re: Write My Messages to HTTP_DEBUG File

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the quick response.  I added the following line as a quick test:
        callp http_dmsg('Test');

And I received the following compile error:
        RNF7030 30   3685 004255  The name or indicator HTTP_DMSG is not defined

Without that line, the program compiles fine.

Based on the CHANGELOG, it appears we have 1.23 of HTTPAPI installed.

We have other programs using the WEBFORM and http_url_post_raw APIs that have be
en in production for a couple of years, and they are working fine.

I see on your website, there is a new version of HTTPAPI available - 1.24.

Do I need to upgrade to take advantage of the http_dmsg API.

Thanks again!
Todd Carmosino

Hi Todd,

   From outside of the HTTPAPI code, you need to call http_dwrite() or
   http_dmsg() if you wish to write to the debugging log.
http_dwrite() is for raw binary data.
http_dmsg() is for text strings.

Good luck!