   From:        Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:        12/04/2012 06:55 PM
   Subject:        Re: Executing a url
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Hi Bill,
   I guess it depends on what you mean by "execute", but...  the default
   HTTP method (the method that occurs when you type a URL into the
   address
   line of your web browser) is an HTTP GET request.
   So, with HTTPAPI you could do:
   HTTPAPI URL('http://your-url-here')
   DOWNLOAD('/ifs/path/to/response.data')
   Or from an RPG program, you could do something like
   http_get('http://example': '/ifs/path');
   Does that help?
   On 12/4/2012 12:40 PM, bworley@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
   >     I have just downloaded and installed HTTPAPI.  I want to call a
   url
   >     that was prepared by our C# programmer that will send
   >     credit card data to authorize.net.  I can't use STRPCO and
   STRPCCMD