Re: Basic authentication fails probably because of Base64 enconding

   this is completely necessary....

   There is no issue calling RPG from CL...your example would work fine
   like so

   Dcl &email *char 50
   (get &scrnEMail (50 long) from screen)
   Call rpgPgm &email

   The only time the 32 character issue is a factor is when you are
   passing a parm literal directly from the command line or via SBMJOB.
   Charles
   On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Mike Krebs