RE: http_url_get problem

> Well, I built the parameter part of the string with the function "http_url_encoder_addvar_s", maybe the problem is there?

The way you retrieved the data is a problem. REQ does not have blanks in it. Therefore an ordinary %trim is leaving x'00' attached. The length of URL is 1000 and the %trim has no effect.

One fix is this:

url = %trim(url) + %trimr(req:x'00');

Another is this...
data being a varying length field

data = http_url_encoder_getstr(Enc);

Another is to use the webform support (EXAMPLE12)

   form = webform_open();
   webform_setVar(form: 'query': %trim(queryString));

   uri ='http://api.wunderground.com/auto/wui/geo/ForecastXML/+
         index.xml?query=' + webform_getData(Form);

   webform_close(form);