RE: http_url_get problem

> From: Roberto Tempesti

> how can I replay to your answers?

You reply as you would to any other email.

> Anyway, I copied the example of Sean and it works fine.
> So how did I build my program?
> Well, I built the parameter part of the string with the function "http_url_encoder_addvar_s", maybe the problem is there?

Basically what Scott and I were saying is we can't tell what you did wrong because you didn't post the code.  I copied the URL you had and put it into an old test program I had just to see what would happen.  As you noticed, it worked fine.  All that tells us is you did something different that doesn't work.
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.