Re: Set the time out limited

Hi Devlyn,

There shouldn't be any idle time during an HTTP session. (This does NOT work like a Client Access session where it sits and waits for a user.) It should be constantly either sending or receiving data. The only time it should be waiting is:

1) While waiting for the web service to process your request.
2) Waiting for data to traverse the network (which normally would never be as high as 30 seconds)

I'm wondering if there is something wrong here, like the web service might be crashing, or something like that. If you increase the timeout, does it solve any problems? I'm thinking it won't.