Re: Unable to Get the WSDL2RPG Values.

The problem has been solved with WSDL2RPG v1.15.2.

Thomas.

Am 28.09.2012 16:55, schrieb Hussain ..:
    Thomas,
    Unable to figure it out.  I have this lines of code on my WS_OPER base
    program.
    select;
             when (depth = 1
                    and
                    name = 'LTLRateBlockResponse'
                    and
                    namespace = '[1]http://webservices.smc.com');
                if (MultiRef_isReference(attrs));
                   MultiRef_put(
                      attrs
                      : XMLSAXParser_getUserData()
                      : depth
                      : namespace
                      : name
                      : path
                      : XMLSAXParser_getStartCallback()
                      : XMLSAXParser_getEndCallback()
                      : *omit
                      : %addr(currentItem)
                      : %size(currentItem)
                      );
                endif;
                return;
             when (depth = 2
                    and
                    name = 'LTLRateBlockResponse'
                    and
                    namespace = '[2]http://webservices.smc.com');
                XMLSAXParser_delegateElementProcessing(
                   %addr(currentItem.LTLRateBlockResponse)
                   : %paddr('tns_LTLRateBlockResponseStart')
                   : %paddr('tns_LTLRateBlockResponseEnd')
                   );
                return;
             endsl;
    Also when i Open the DS of this LTLRateBlockResponse its shows me lots
    of array till 128 n so on. I have attach the Debug log which generte by
    the Program.
    Kindly let me know how can i Debug the MODULE WS000101. So i can check
    by debugging whats actually going on.
    Thanks