Re: How to get back "NTLM authentication required" from http_getauth()?

   Hi Scott,

   Please find the NTLM patch attached to this email. I just zipped my
   local download folder of my PC. "Patches
   v1.2\httpapi_v1.25beta2_ntlm_patches_v1.2.zip" is the zip file that I
   sent to interested users to install the patch.

   Please have in mind that I tried to change HTTPAPIR4 as less as
   possible. Because of that some code blocks may appear "strange" or
   "complicated". On the other hand I was able to keep all the NTLM
   specific stuff inside NTLMR4 and its helper modules.

   The "Fixme" folder contains a debug log that belongs to test case
   TCNTLM05. In that test case http_getAuth() returns rc=#39 although the
   server returned a perfect "WWW-Authenticate" header requesting DIGEST
   authentication. Maybe that should be fixed.

   Let me know if you need additional information.

   Regards,

   Thomas.

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 25. Oktober 2012 um 08:18
   geschrieben:
   > Hi Thomas,
   >
   > I would love to have NTLM authentication in HTTPAPI. I think the
   > problem, previously, was that you didn't like (or maybe didn't
   > understand) the flow of events in the way HTTPAPI does
   authentication,
   > and had therefore created an alternate way of doing it. I'd really
   like
   > to make it work consistently with the way other authentication works
   > (such as digest).
   >
   > But, I no longer remember the details.
   >
   > But, for certain, I'd love to have it if you can make it fit into the
   > HTTPAPI paradigm.
   >

   > On 10/24/2012 1:36 AM, thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx wrote:
   > > Scott,
   > > For sure it was great if we could include NTLM authentication in
   HTTP

   [1]http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Tools/FAQ/wsdl2rpg/FAQ_HTT