RE: What should we do with this list?

If this list moved to a forum style, would there be the capability of reading it offline? I hardly ever visit forum sites but when I have a few minutes to spare I will hop on my email and read the posts.

I have thought that a forum style would be great for the archives. I particularly like the thread consolidation of forums.

Scott, you have lots of different software you have contributed and I love that you are active and supportive of the software you written. If you weren't dabbling in being a mailing list/forum provider, would it give you more time to write software? Maybe you should just say "support is on midrange.com" or some other site.

That brings up the best thing about this list...focus. I don't have 1000 messages a week to wade through to learn about HTTPAPI. It is very focused on what I am interested in right now.