Antwort: Re: HTTPAPI-Question

   Hello Scott,
   firstfully thank you for your answers.
   ad1) We have the same OS and the same PTF's on all of our systems and
   therefor I can make SAVLIB RSTLIB
   which seems to be the best way for me.
   ad2) Thanks for your compliment I'll try to express my thoughts in
   English as clearly as I con.
   Kind Regards
   Mit freundlichen Grüßen
   Andreas Nicoladoni
   ICT-Application & Development
   UniCredit Leasing (Austria) GmbH
   Operngasse 21
   1040 Wien
   Tel.: +43 (0)5 05 88-3214 - Fax: +43 (0)5 05 88-93214
   Mob.: +43 (0)664 830 87 42
   E-Mail: [1]andreas.nicoladoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   [2]www.unicreditleasing.at
   [3][cid:_2_05A8645405A860680022E607C1257A6A]
   Wir sind mit Leidenschaft dabei: Die UniCredit ist Partner der UEFA
   Champions League!
   [4]http://www.unicredit.eu/champions
   HG Wien, FN 93023z

      Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      29.08.2012 17:13

                       Bitte antworten an
   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                        An

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                     Kopie

                                                                     Thema

   Re: HTTPAPI-Question

   Hello Andreas,
   1) You may either re-build HTTPAPI from source, or simply do a
   SAVLIB/RSTLIB.  It does not matter.  The only time (that I can think
   of)
   that a source installation would work better is when the systems are at
   different OS releases, since then it might be difficult to do a
   SAVLIB/RSTLIB.
   2) Please speak English on this list, as this list is predominantly
   used
   by english-speaking people.  (Myself included.  Unfortunately, I do not
   speak German.)   You appear to speak English very well! If you are
   having trouble expressing your thoughts in English, perhaps one of the
   German speakers on this list would volunteer to have an off-list
   conversation with you?
   Good luck!