Actually, you shouldn't need the EXPAT *FILE, either. (It's the source code for Expat.)

If you want to include source, you should also include QxxxSRC and the HTTPAPI *bnddir for consistency. If you don't want to include source, then you shouldn't need the EXPAT *FILE, since it's also source.

-SK

On 8/29/2012 11:02 AM, Roger Nassar wrote:
Andreas,

In my own trials, I was able to work with just 3 objects - that I sav/rst:
  EXPAT       *SRVPGM
HTTPAPIR4   *SRVPGM
EXPAT       *FILE

But it also depends on what you are using.
Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:55 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI-Question

Hello Andreas,

1) You may either re-build HTTPAPI from source, or simply do a
SAVLIB/RSTLIB.  It does not matter.  The only time (that I can think of)
that a source installation would work better is when the systems are at
different OS releases, since then it might be difficult to do a
SAVLIB/RSTLIB.

2) Please speak English on this list, as this list is predominantly used by
english-speaking people.  (Myself included.  Unfortunately, I do not
speak German.)   You appear to speak English very well! If you are
having trouble expressing your thoughts in English, perhaps one of the
German speakers on this list would volunteer to have an off-list
conversation with you?

Good luck!