Re: HTTPAPI Question

   Hi Kevin,
   404 means that the server (not HTTPAPI, but the server it's
   communicating with) cannot find the resource identified by your URL.
   Check and double-check the URL.
   If that doesn't help, you could provide us with a trace/debug file that
   might (??) help us see the problem.  Though, with a 404 error, it
   probably wouldn't be that helpful...    Assuming that you are
   connecting to your own server (it sounds like it) you should check the
   server's logs to get details on the 404 error, including which disk
   object you're trying to access.
   -SK