From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karl Dreis
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 2:58 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: httpapi question!

Scott,

I am having a difficult time with a webservice that is create on a IIS7/WCF
platform. I use the httpapi and turn on *DEBUG and I get a html 400 error
which is a "BAD REQUEST". The WSDL is:
http://reliantint/ConfirmationLetterService/ReliantConfirmationLetter.svc?wsdl

I can send you the program but what I am being told is that the XML looks
well formed when it is sent and has no errors yet it errors?

Please let me know if I can supply anything else. This is an eternal web
service and so it might be difficult to help. Please let me know if this is
the case?

Thanks,

karl