Re: Automating US Bank Data Transfers

   They also support HTTPS, but I am sure that requires a key fob with a
   unique generated key ever 30 or 60 seconds, so I doubt that would work.
   SFTP (SSH), I could setup SSH, but am trying to avoid adding that to
   the system if other options work. FTPS (SSL), to which my question was
   asked. I looked again and they are saying FTPS SSL not SSH for the
   certificates. Most of the other options aren't feasible or I have no
   clue what they are talking about.

   So while I could script this, I won't be able to use FTPAPI for it?
   Just getting my ducks in a row.

   --
   Mike Wills
   [1]http://mikewills.me