Help with HTTPAPI

   All,
   I am just dipping my big toe into the world of sending a document using
   HTTP and have downloaded Scotts HTTPAPI programs.

   I have a project where I need to do the following:
   1)  Append the destination string "/import" to the URL:
          [1]https://api.traceregister.com/import    OR
   [2]https://api.traceregister.com/training/import

   2)  Create an HTTP Request using the modified URL, and set a header
   attribute named "Authorization" equal to the Import Key:

          request.header["Authorization"] = ImportKey

   3)  Send the HTTP Request as a POST with the modified XML document
   contents as the Request Payload.

   The XML document is in a file on the IFS.

   I have looked at the examples provided, but do not seem to be able find
   one that applies to the above.

   From what I can determine, there is no form information available,
   so how would I send the file with the above requirements?

   Thanks,
   --

   Jeff Young

   Sr. Programmer Analyst