Re: sending updates to a .svc program

Hi Julie,

That may work? It depends a lot on what the customer is expecting you to do...

HTTPAPI is certainly capable of sending tracking numbers (or any other sort of data) via a POST request. But, does your customer have an application that's set up on their HTTP server to receive these requests and process them accordingly?