RE: http_parse_xml_stmf error open(): No such path or directory

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the lesson. I was not aware of that. It is probably not directly the root cause of this particular problem, (since I was calling the test program from the production program and passing in the filename as a variable). Indirectly, however, with parameters in mind, I revisited my production version and found the problem.

Essentially, the first part of my program uses http_url_post_xml to parse the string within the CDATA out to an IFS file. This involves some calls to internal subroutines to open() and write to the IFS file. I created a unique filename using http_tempfile() and pass it through these routines as a parameter. I found that one of the parameters was specified as 50a without the 'varying' keyword. Once I changed it, all is good.

Interesting that it worked ok on the old platform though... No mercy on V7R1 perhaps.

As ever, thanks so much for your help and support!

David