Adding HTTPAPI to a CMS for deployment...

All,

Just wondering how many of you have added HTTPAPI to your CMS...would
like to hear how you've set it up...and how's it's worked for
upgrades...

We use Aldon and have separate boxes for development (where Aldon is
installed) and Pre-Production(QA) and Production.  Irregardless of how
I configure the CMS environments on the development box, I can always
deploy to LIBHTTP on QA and Production.

I see a few choices for defining the LIBHTTP library in my CMS...
1) Use LIBHTTP as the "Production" environment library under control of Aldon
2) Use shell or dummy library for "production" environment, and
LIBHTTP as a local deployment target library.  Only run-time objects
would be in it.
3) Use LIBHTTP as the "development" environment library.
4) Leave LIBHTTP outside of Aldon altogether...

FInal note: due to restrictions on our production library list sizes
(we're stuck at 25) when we installed HTTPAPI, we told it not to use
the library list and have the application we're building's binding
directory pointing  to LIBHTTP for the  HTTPAPI and EXPAT service
programs

Thanks,
Charles