Re: Apache configuration

Sorry?!

People come on here, violate the rules, don't stick to the topic, and
are asked VERY nicely to move it somewhere else...  even given helpful
suggestions of great free resources they can use.

And that's "getting kicks of out admonishing people?"

Hey, buddy, it goes both ways!  You come on here, get free software,
free support, and then you decide that you don't even have to follow the
rules?  You're just ENTITLED to have whatever you want, and we're
required to be your slaves and do it, or else we're bad people?  Is that
what I'm hearing, Duane?

You're right about one thing:  You are done with this site.