From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Porterfield, Sean
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 15:56
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Apache configuration

General tips, since you didn't offer a whole lot.  First, this list is for HTTPAPI and FTPAPI; there are other places to discuss Apache if that's where your problem is.

Second, it's very, very rare for an upgrade of HTTPAPI to cause problems.  It's been carefully designed and programmed to avoid that.

Third, enable the debug log and check it for problems or post it for others to view.

It's not clear to me if you're saying the program using HTTPAPI is "hung up" or if it's your web service.  Again, this list is for discussion of the former not the latter.
--
Sean Porterfield