RE: Multiple Namespaces

Thanks both of you for your help.  I totally missed the extra colon the many times I looked at the code.  I'm hoping to get approval for SoapUI so I can play around with that a little bit.

Becky

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:58 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Multiple Namespaces

A very simple test is to create the XML and open it in IE.

No errors! You do have a typo in the /cla1:STATE section where you have <: and it should be </.

More sophisticated is to grab the WSDL and run it through soapUI or similar. It certainly appears that multiple namespaces are okay.

Found this FAQ that mentions multiple namespaces.
http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/NamespacesFAQ.htm#scope_6