From: Scott Klement [mailto:sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:38 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Cc: Craig Jacobsen
Subject: Re: Getting HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

hi Craig,

Add 'www' to the URL.  You're currently sending this URL:

http://swanandmokashi.com/HomePage/WebServices/QuoteOfTheDay.asmx

Change it to:

http://www.swanandmokashi.com/HomePage/WebServices/QuoteOfTheDay.asmx

That's what the 301 message is telling you.  It's not an error, it's a "redirect", telling you to use a different URL.