From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel
Nelson
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 10:08 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Issues with Example 2

Hello all.

I am working on my first web service program.  I am attempting to
consume a web service using example 2 as the basis for the rpgle
program.  I need to output information to the web service and then
receive a response, in this case in an html document on the IFS.  The
problem I am running in to is the document that gets returned has
nothing in it but a "0".  I checked the debug listing that gets
generated during the program and this is all I get back:

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK

recvdoc parms: identity 1138

header_load_cookies() entered

recvdoc(): entered

SetError() #0:

0

http_close(): entered

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.  Any thoughts on why I only
get the "0" returned?  Thanks.

Dan