Issues with Example 2

   Hello all.

   I am working on my first web service program.  I am attempting to
   consume a web service using example 2 as the basis for the rpgle
   program.  I need to output information to the web service and then
   receive a response, in this case in an html document on the IFS.  The
   problem I am running in to is the document that gets returned has
   nothing in it but a "0".  I checked the debug listing that gets
   generated during the program and this is all I get back:

   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK

   recvdoc parms: identity 1138

   header_load_cookies() entered

   recvdoc(): entered

   SetError() #0:

   0

   http_close(): entered

   I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.  Any thoughts on why I only
   get the "0" returned?  Thanks.

   Dan