Re: ContractFilter mismatch

Hi Ken,

I agree with Mike about the problem...

An "exit proc" (http_xproc) is called *during* the HTTP transaction,
it's not called when you declare it.  If you set the ADDL_HEADER point
twice, the second one replaces the first one... so your SoapAction is
never added.

I don't understand why you are specifying 'Connection: close'. Were you
having problems with it the normal way?  There was a compatibility issue
in HTTPAPI many, many years ago where this was necessary, but surely
it's not needed now?  (You're running version 1.23)

Also, if you update to version 1.24 (the current version) you don't need
the goofy ADD_SOAPACTION workaround, since 1.24 allows you to specify
longer soapaction values directly on the call to http_url_post_xml.

So, Ken, if I were you, I'd update to 1.24 and eliminate both xprocs.

If you /don't/ want to update, then I'd just eliminate the 'ConnClose',
because I don't think that's doing you any good.

If you need the ConnClose (for a reason I don't currently understand)
then you should combine the soapaction and connclose into a single
xproc.  But I'd only do that as a last resort.  One kludge is bad
enough, but two is overwhelming.