Re: ContractFilter mismatch

Hi Ken,

Your WSDL link does not work. I suspect this is something that is
restricted? I need that in order to know what the SoapAction is supposed
to look like.

I see that you've enabled debug via the http_debug(*on) call.  Can you
send us the debug file that it creates?  That might provide some clues?

At the moment, I don't feel like I have any information to go on.