Re: PUT?

Scott Klement wrote:
> Adding other HTTP methods (besides just GET and POST) has been on my
> to-do list for awhile.
>
> Do you need PUT?  If so, you can help me test.  (Yay!)

And DELETE, too, probably.

And I'd even be willing to help with the implementation, too, if I had
the slightest idea what to do.

Regardless, I'd have to come up with a custom "drop-in compatible with
non-SSL 1.23" version of the service program, but that's probably just
an extension of what I've already learned how to do.

Unfortunately, I've just been dropped into an urgent project in another
area, that could tie me up all week.

--
JHHL