Re: PUT?

   I know that is part of the REST standard. GET, PUT, POST, and
   DELETE. [1]http://jcalcote.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/put-or-post-the-res
   t-of-the-story/

   As far as physical implementation in HTTPAPI, I would guess that PUT
   and DELETE work much like POST. Only the different operators.
   --
   Mike Wills
   [2]http://mikewills.me