Re: PUT?

Mike Wills wrote:
>    I know that is part of the REST standard. GET, PUT, POST, and
>    DELETE. [1]http://jcalcote.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/put-or-post-the-res
>    t-of-the-story/
>
>    As far as physical implementation in HTTPAPI, I would guess that PUT
>    and DELETE work much like POST. Only the different operators.

Or at least, they *would* work, if there's an implementation hiding in
there someplace (or if they're fairly trivial variations on what's
already there).

Google Calendar 2.0 also provides the option of building and POSTing a
"batch request" containing UPDATE and/or DELETE requests. Unfortunately,
batch requests in 2.0 are ATOM only, no JSON-C. On the other hand, since
they all involve spitting back something you've just retrieved, it's not
as bad as trying to do a full parse, or a build-from-scratch, on ATOM.

--
JHHL