RE: http_url_post_xml

Ruben (slap to head)!

So you go to the doctor and say "I'm really tired." Doctor ignoring your runny nose and fever says "Are you getting enough sleep? Are you getting enough exercise? Are you eating well?" The doctor is trying to deal with your symptom (I'm tired) while ignoring the obvious answer that you have a viral infection.

You are focused on the symptom instead of the answer. There is (probably) nothing wrong with the HTTPAPI implementation of the HTTP protocol (else the problem would be everywhere). There is only a problem with the way it is being used!

Please post the debug log (third request)! And send along the source code so we can see how you are calling the APIs.