RE: http_url_post_xml

   Hi, sorry for the late reply.  But here I am again ;)
   This is the request that is received which causes the problem according
   to the guys that maintain this webservice:
   Coming from iSeries the request looks like this:
   POST /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx
   HTTP/1.1\r\n
   [Expert Info (Chat/Sequence): POST
   /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx HTTP/1.1\r\n]
   [Message: POST
   /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx HTTP/1.1\r\n]
   [Severity level: Chat]
   [Group: Sequence]
   Request Method: POST
   Request URI: /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx
   Request Version: HTTP/1.1
   Host: oos-tst.oce.net\r\n
   [Content length: 414]
   \r\n
   When they do a test, and call the webservice themselves, so not from
   the iSeries, their request looks a bit different:
   POST /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx
   HTTP/1.1\r\n
   [Expert Info (Chat/Sequence): POST
   /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx HTTP/1.1\r\n]
   [Message: POST
   /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx HTTP/1.1\r\n]
   [Severity level: Chat]
   [Group: Sequence]
   Request Method: POST
   Request URI: /onlineserviceocsservice/onlineserviceocsdataservice.asmx
   Request Version: HTTP/1.1
   Host: oos-tst.oce.net\r\n
   [Content length: 406]
   Expext: 100-continue\r\n
   Connection: Keep-Alive\r\n
   \r\n
   That's all the info I could get from the team that is maintaining this
   webservice... :s
   I tried using the same user-agent and content type as in their test
   request, but that didn't solve the problem...
   Hopefully that rings a bell and you know immediately what the problem
   is ;))))
   ps: the bad one comes after the good one
   Kind regards,
   Ruben
   > From: mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:16:43 -0600
   > Subject: RE: http_url_post_xml
   >
   > Your call looks fine.
   > Does the bad one come before or after the good one?
   >
   > Turn on debug please and share the report (obfuscate any
   login/proprietary information).