      From: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: Re: Pointer error
      To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Cc: "Jason Christman" <Jason.Christman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maria
      Cadenas" <Maria.Cadenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lewis Echavarria"
      <Lewis.Echavarria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marta Mirabal"
      <Marta.Mirabal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 3:52 PM

    Hello Julio,
    Please give me a way to reproduce the problem.  Preferably, send me a
    complete program (as simple as possible) that reproduces the issue
    you're having.
    Right now, your description does not give me a clear idea of what issue
    you are experiencing.  (But, even if it did, I'd need to reproduce it
    in
    order to troubleshoot it.)
    -SK
    On 1/25/2012 10:33 AM, Julio Cabrera wrote:
    >     Hello everybody:
    >

    >     I work for one of the bigger Timeshare companies in USA, Interval
    >     International. Thanks to HTTPAPI library and Scott Klement I was
    able
    >     to consume a lot of different Web Services in our servers.
    >
    >     I having a situation with one of the procedures I use, we are
    getting
    >     the following error:
    >
    >     Space offset X'00101000' or X'0000000000000000' is outside
    current
    >     limit
    >
    >     This is happening when the procedure is called multime times, the
    ATTRS