Re: Pointer error

Hi Julio,

Yes, I saw your message with the sources. But, if they give me the
ability to reproduce the problem, I'm not seeing how?  I can't load/run
this code on my system, because it refers to your business objects
(databases, et al) which I don't have.  And, only part of the code was
provided... you didn't include a complete, compilable, runnable program.

Thats why I carefully chose the phrase "Please give me a way to
reproduce the problem. Preferably, send me a complete program (as simple
as possible) that reproduces the issue you're having."

I want to help you. I really do.  But there are many demands on my time,
and therefore there's a limit to how far I can go when supporting my
free software.

-SK