WSDL2RPG parsing error?

I've been successfully sending data to a couple web services.   One will send back an error like "order already exists" which prompts me to send to the "update" instead of "create" service.  No problem there.

Now I have to get data back from the "create" and use it instead of just checking for the particular error message.  I thought there was still a bug on their end until noticed in my log file that I hadn't sent part of the data - data that I would have gotten back from the initial call to the "create" method.  I ran through in debug and found the data structure of my return variable is completely empty.

How do I go about troubleshooting something like that?  It hurt my brain enough just to trace through all the "likeds" to even understand how to reference some of the variables.  (I think I got that part right before compiling, but it still hurt!)

WSDL: http://wcf.sage-quest.com/WorkOrderService.svc?wsdl

My problem comes from CreateWorkOrderRequestExt

Using the generated code, I call it with:

CreateWorkOrderResponseExt =
            BasicHttp_IWorkOrderService_CreateWorkOrderExt(
                parameters:
                errText);

I then need to access some of the values that should be in CreateWorkOrderResponseExt but aren't.

      *  Response message
      *  This structure contains the result values returned by
      *  the web service.
     D CreateWorkOrderResponseExt...
     D                 DS                  likeds(i0_CreateWorkOrderResponseE...
     D                                     xt_t)
     D                                     inz

The interesting part is it seems to be getting part of the data correctly.

<ExtendedProperties xmlns:a="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays"; xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";><a:KeyValueOfstringstring><a:Key>AddressResolved</a:Key><a:Value>False</a:Value></a:KeyValueOfstringstring></ExtendedProperties>

I have code that checks for the AddressResolved True/False value, and it branches correctly based on that.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.24beta11 released 2010-09-09
OS/400 Ver V5R4M0
WSDL2RPG Ver 1.13.2 released 2011-07-15

I don't see any errors in the debug log.  Just a few warnings:

Warning: Received unexpected Soap header: <Security>
Warning: Received unexpected Soap header: <Timestamp>
Warning: Received unexpected Soap header: <Created>
Warning: Received unexpected Soap header: 2012-01-16T20:01:08.865Z
Warning: Received unexpected Soap header: </Created>
Warning: Received unexpected Soap header: <Expires>
Warning: Received unexpected Soap header: 2012-01-16T20:06:08.865Z
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.